Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

Definitely a Cult classic...

I'll admit, I absolutely hated it the first time I watched it. But the more you think about the video, the more you have to go back and re-watch it... Hilarious stuff!

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Cute and Funny

He, uh, humped the companion cube. . .

Future Future

Simply Unbelievable

This kind of look and feel is envied and strived for by professional animators and graphic designers everywhere. Incredibly smooth, beautifully detailed and proportionally perfect, all done in a 2-D engine! Treat yourself to a cookie on my behalf.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Nice Concept!

I liked the fast-paced, high-recoil gameplay. The microphone thing was good too; instead of yelling into thie mic, I held it like a joystick and tapped with my thumb. It worked fine.

babysitting babysitting

Nice!

Although, the main character's accent virtually disappears after he gives Timmy the turtle.

Nyquil Quest Nyquil Quest

Trippy, but Repetitive

I'm on plenty of NyQuil right now, actually...:P

RaptorJesus responds:

Thank you, it did get a bit repetitive, I was rolling with this idea and didn't quite know where to go with it.

[High on Dr. Pepper] [High on Dr. Pepper]

Why...?

You posted voice-acting outtakes in the Audio Portal? What kind of response are you expecting to get?

Leoshi responds:

I don't care what people's responses are. I just posted it up so people could laugh at our stupidity. Like it or hate it, you're the one who listened to it.

Itty Bitty Living Space Itty Bitty Living Space

Good drawing, good proportions

Little furry creatures that live between women's breasts? Genius!