babysitting babysitting

Nice!

Although, the main character's accent virtually disappears after he gives Timmy the turtle.

Nyquil Quest Nyquil Quest

Trippy, but Repetitive

I'm on plenty of NyQuil right now, actually...:P

RaptorJesus responds:

Thank you, it did get a bit repetitive, I was rolling with this idea and didn't quite know where to go with it.

[High on Dr. Pepper] [High on Dr. Pepper]

Why...?

You posted voice-acting outtakes in the Audio Portal? What kind of response are you expecting to get?

Leoshi responds:

I don't care what people's responses are. I just posted it up so people could laugh at our stupidity. Like it or hate it, you're the one who listened to it.

-=| Neon Filter |=- -=| Neon Filter |=-

Amusingly Weird!

So many parts of this song would normally be incredibly annoying or painful to listen to, yet they all seem to compliment each other. I'm talking about the resonance on the lead synth, the rising and falling of the background, the strange use of the limiter... I like it, I really do!

rated "5" and "9"

In the Basement// Print-R In the Basement// Print-R

I like this one!

A bit short though. Good luck!

Stubborn Synapse Stubborn Synapse

Very good collab

Beautiful. I hope it gets played on BassDrive as well.

bladerunner627 responds:

Thank you very much, we'll see how it turns out.

Cloudbopper Cloudbopper

Nice!

I like the sound. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this! I can't hear the "shadow of ragtime" though.

80thFunk(HammondB3) 80thFunk(HammondB3)

Great, but would be even better if.....

...you added some more instruments! I love the groove with the organ, but a little more bass and guitar, etc. would make it shine, I bet. Put a band behind the hammond! This has potential!