View Profile Steak89

3 Movie Reviews

Definitely a Cult classic...

I'll admit, I absolutely hated it the first time I watched it. But the more you think about the video, the more you have to go back and re-watch it... Hilarious stuff!

Cute and Funny

He, uh, humped the companion cube. . .

Simply Unbelievable

This kind of look and feel is envied and strived for by professional animators and graphic designers everywhere. Incredibly smooth, beautifully detailed and proportionally perfect, all done in a 2-D engine! Treat yourself to a cookie on my behalf.

1 Game Review

Nice Concept!

I liked the fast-paced, high-recoil gameplay. The microphone thing was good too; instead of yelling into thie mic, I held it like a joystick and tapped with my thumb. It worked fine.

8 Audio Reviews

Nice!

Although, the main character's accent virtually disappears after he gives Timmy the turtle.

Trippy, but Repetitive

I'm on plenty of NyQuil right now, actually...:P

RaptorJesus responds:

Thank you, it did get a bit repetitive, I was rolling with this idea and didn't quite know where to go with it.

Why...?

You posted voice-acting outtakes in the Audio Portal? What kind of response are you expecting to get?

Leoshi responds:

I don't care what people's responses are. I just posted it up so people could laugh at our stupidity. Like it or hate it, you're the one who listened to it.

1 Art Review

Good drawing, good proportions

Little furry creatures that live between women's breasts? Genius!

I'm only here to please...and be entertained.

n/a, Male